"When you pitch in for someone else you will benefit more than you think. Contribute to your community in any way and you will literally make yourself healthier. Do good for others and feel better about yourself, you'll be improving lives while enhancing your own health every day."
iParticipate is a website that collects volunteer opportunities based on location. It is a movement supported by many celebrities and public figures including Ashton Kutcher, Michelle Obama, M
What do you think about their stance on volunteering? Can it make you a healthier person?
- ► 2010 (18)
- Ulman Cancer Fund Landscaping: Lawns and Leaves
- Raven's Bye-Week Tailgate Party
- So You Think You Can Dance honors the fight of bre...
- Pre marathon margaritas and other stories from Bal...
- SCREW CANCER...AGAIN!
- Miss Piggy, Kermit and James Denton...
- Welcoming the newest staff member .... Sarah!
- Columbia Triathlon Association's Rob Vigorito is H...
- ▼ October (9)