In early November 2009, I traveled to Atlanta, GA to be on the set of HGTV’s Deserving Design with Vern Yip. Click here for a behind the scenes look of the making of a very special Deserving Design episode that will feature UCF Scholarship Winner and cancer survivor Christina Gavegnano.
On Monday March 9, 2009, UCF will host Eleven – THE EVENT at the Horowitz Performing Arts Center where we will have an ADVANCED SCREENING of this Special Deserving Design episode.
To learn more or purchase tickets for Eleven – THE EVENT
visit www.ulmanfund.org/11theevent, email Debbie@ulmanfund.org or call 410.964.0202 ext. 103
UCF Executive Director
- ► 2010 (18)
- Thank You from the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adu...
- Make a Choice Make a Difference
- How Lucky is Nancy Arthur!?!
- Jessica's Story
- Yern Yip's Personal Connection to the Ulman Cancer...
- Eleven-THE EVENT Experience
- Designing A Hopeful Community for Young Adults Fig...
- “Behind the Scenes” with HGTV’s Vern Yip – Sneak P...
- ▼ March (8)